Opening Film Wildlife
Paul Dano's highly acclaimed directorial debut, WILDLIFE starring Carey Mulligan and Jake Gyllenhaal, will open SJIFF10 on December 15th. Read more.
Closing Film The Etruscan Smile
Multiple Academy Award-winning, filmmaking icon Arthur Cohn's latest production THE ETRUSCAN SMILE will close the festival. Read more.
Pacific's Janet Leigh Theatre
On campus at corner of Chapel Lane & Atchley Way
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211
Parking and Directions: Enter the University of the Pacific campus on the Pacific Avenue side (east side). Drive north past Burns Tower (tall white building). The road turns left as you approach Morris Chapel. Follow the road. When you come to the stop sign at the corner of Chapel Lane and Atchley Way one block away, the theatre is at that corner. Parking is free across the campus and on the streets surrounding the University after 5pm on weekdays and all-day during weekends.
• No outside drinks or food are allowed inside the Janet Leigh Theatre.
• No children under 7 years old will be admitted to the festival.
• At appropriate screenings or events, children between the ages of 7 and 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• No babes in arms. - Children must be at least 13 years of age in order to be issued, or use, a festival ticket or pass.
• As for ratings, most of the films are new, international, or independently released, and have not been rated by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA). We urge parents to carefully review the film descriptions in the program guide and use their discretion in determining age appropriateness.