The San Joaquin Film Society presents French Cinema Day, an SJFS Global Cinema Series, an illuminating rendez-vous with new, celebrated, and award-winning works from France and beyond! (more on program)
All films screening at: Stockton Empire Theatre on the Miracle Mile
1825 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95204
• click for map
• For more information on the San Joaquin Film Society, the presenting organization, visit and bookmark sjiff.org
From September 1-5, 2009, French Cinema Day ticketholders can indulge in a free dessert with the purchase of an entreé at Taste of Brittany French restaurant on the Miracle Mile! Just bring your ticket stub!
The Society gave away five prizes at the exhibitions of French Cinema Day:
• Two giant movie posters of "The Beaches of Agnés"
• A pair of tickets to the Opening Night film of October's 1st California International Documentary Film Festival
• A pair of tickets to the Opening Night film of February's 3rd San Joaquin International Film Festival
• 10 General Film Vouchers (good for any "general screenings" put on by the Society year-round)
For a chance to win, just attend a screening, fill out a complimentary raffle ticket, and at the end of the each screening, we will do a drawing!
spotlight on agnes v.
SEE THE SPOTLIGHT FILM "THE BEACHES OF AGNES" 2009 FRENCH ACADEMY AWARD WINNER