• All patron must have a ticket regardless of age.
• AGE APPROPRIATENESS AND RESTRICTIONS:
No children under 7 years old will be admitted to the festival.
- At appropriate screenings or events, children between the ages of 7 and 12 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
No babes in arms.
- A person must be at least 16 years of age in order to be issued, or use, a festival ticket or pass.
- Some events have age restrictions: The Midnight Party only admits individuals of 21 years of age and older. Select films only admits individuals of 18 years of age and older.
As for ratings, most of the films are new, international, or independently released, and have not been rated by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA). The only film in the lineup that has been rated is WILDLIFE at PG-13. We urge parents to carefully review the film descriptions in the program guide and use their discretion in determining age appropriateness.
• Online ticket sales for all December 15th shows will end on December 15th at 3:00 PM. Online sales for all December 16th shows will end on December 16th at 11:00 AM.
• FINAL SALE: All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or substitutions.
• TRANSACTION FEES: All credit card transactions and online transactions will incur a minimal service fee that will be shown during check-out.
• Please be advised that rain or shine, and without exception, all ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be made.• Tickets are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
• If lost, stolen or destroyed, passes and tickets will not be replaced.
• PICK UP DETAILS: Tickets may be redeemed at Will-Call directly at the festival venue starting at 1 hour before the first show of each day, and generally 30 minutes before each show. You must present your photo ID to redeem your ticket. Orders for multiple tickets must be redeemed by the person who placed the order. You may only pick up tickets on the day-of-show (i.e. tickets a December 15th showing may only be picked up on December 15th.)
• RUSH TICKETS: When advance tickets are no longer available, a limited number of rush tickets may be available at the door. Rush tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis depending on how many seats are available after pass holders and advance ticket holders are admitted. Rush tickets are normally sold at the start of the published show time. Rush Tickets are not discounted. There are no day-of-show discounts.
• PASSES: Passholders are guaranteed a seat as long as they arrive 30 minutes before showtime. Passes are non-transferable.
• The festival reserves the right to refuse admission to, and/or remove from any screening, panel or party, anyone whose actions are deemed troublesome and/or dangerous to other festival attendees, guests, volunteers or staff.
• Discounted tickets are available for seniors 65+, students 26 and younger of accredited institutions, disabled persons, and kids ages 6 to 17.
• Please inquire about group discounts for parties of 12 or more. (Contact Us)
• All prices are subject to change.
Getting to the Janet Leigh Theatre
On campus at corner of Chapel Lane & Atchley Way
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211
Parking and Directions: Enter the University of the Pacific campus on the Pacific Avenue side (east side). Drive north past Burns Tower (tall white building). The road turns left as you approach Morris Chapel. Follow the road. When you come to the stop sign at the corner of Chapel Lane and Atchley Way one block away, the theatre is at that corner. Parking is free across the campus and on the streets surrounding the University after 5pm on weekdays and all-day during weekends.